The HydroStop Premium Coat Roof System is a liquid-applied acrylic elastomeric system for recover and reroof applications. It can be installed over various types of existing roofs, including single ply, built-up, insulation board, structural concrete, and metal to help extend their life.
When the system is installed with HydroStop® Premium Coat. Finish Coat in a highly reflective color, it can help you save on energy costs, and can contribute toward satisfying credits under LEED® v3 and LEED® v4.
Benefits of HYDROSTOP
- No tear-off: means no more sending old roofing materials to the landfill and the disruption and noise that goes with it.
- Proven Effective: Monolithic and self-terminating means no more seams or complicated flashing details.
- Conserves Energy: By reflecting heat away from the building and reducing surface temperature of the roof.
- Versatile: Can adhere to a variety of existing roof substrates, including metal, asphaltic, singly ply, and concrete.
- Tested & Guaranteed: Meets FM 4470 and is UL classified, Miami-Dade County Product Control approved, and guaranteed up to 25 years.
- Cool Roofs = Cool Savings